is a Primary Care Physician and has been practicing Internal Medicine in the state of California for about 20 years. He is particularly interested in treating Type II Diabetes and other health care issues resulting from Obesity, but works with all kinds of patients.
Dr. T graduated the University of Rome, School of Medicine and followed up with postgraduate studies at the Western Reserve Care System in Youngstown, Ohio. He is a Diplomate of both the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Pediatrics. His many awards and honors include the Physician of the Year Excellence Award given by the California State Assembly.
- California Medical Society
- The San Mateo County Medical Association
- The American College of Physicians
- The American Academy of Pediatrics
- The Official Physician of the Consulate General of Italy in San Francisco